One of the most effective ways to grow spiritually is through spending time in the Word, connecting with strong Christians and having a safe atmosphere of accountability. Victory Life Faith Center offers all three through its Women’s Ministry. Get to know other Christian women and build friendships that will help you sustain a closer walk with the Lord. The Women’s Ministry holds fellowship breakfasts, group outings and a monthly Book Club called “Her Hour”.
Join the Women’s Ministry at 11:00 am on the 3rd Saturday of each month for the “Her Hour” Book Club.
We are currently reading A Woman After God’s Own Heart by Elizabeth George. For more information or to purchase your copy, click on the links or book image below. Then, meet us for Her Hour as we grow in faith and friendship.
A Woman After God’s Own Heart by Elizabeth George. Experience real peace and joy as you follow God in every area of your life—and become a woman after His heart. With warmth and grace, Elizabeth George shares practical, scriptural insights on how you can pursue God’s priorities when it comes to…
- your husband—foster a deep commitment to serving and honoring him
- your children—pray faithfully for them and teach them God’s Word
- your home—create a nurturing atmosphere and a tapestry of beauty
- your walk with the Lord—grow through love of Scripture and in spiritual maturity
- your ministry—learn to reach out and be a blessing to others
Let God fulfill His greatest desire for you. Allow Him to transform you by embracing His plans for you. And find real purpose in a life of prayer, a life of priorities, a life as A Woman After God’s Own Heart.