Hide the Word of God in your heart. We are in a fight for our life. Don’t take receiving the Word of God lightly. It’s one thing to talk faith but it’s another thing to live it. Are you truly ready to depend on God every day? Can you trust God for clean water or to get to one place to another?
It’s one thing to know a storm is coming. It’s another thing to prepare for the storm. God will give you revelation, common sense and wisdom.
–-Matthew 6:33 New King James Version – But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
- JESUS WAS SO CONNECTED TO THE FATHER He was always focused on doing God’s will.
- He borrowed a tomb. He didn’t have a place to stay–He traveled carrying the Good News of salvation everywhere He went.
- Don’t just put God first when you have a problem and then forget about God after He helps you.
- The best time to have faith is BEFORE you get the trial.
- God wants to equip us so we can be victorious.
- LIVE A LIFE OF READINESS CAME FROM GOD.
- A fireman has to live a life of readiness at all times–even if they are off-duty.
- God wants us to be on-duty at all times. People are drowning and choking at all times.
- God has trained us so we can help people.
- Live in readiness so if people talk sideways, you can stand firm in the faith and drop the Word of God on them, plant a seed.
- WE NEED TO HAVE SPIRITUAL ALERTNESS!
- The wicked are getting bolder.
- The Christians need to get even bolder.
–1 Peter 5:8 New King James Version – 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.
–Some people leave this life never receiving spiritual birth.
–No matter what you gain in this life, it’s not more important than your soul.
–-Mark 8:36 New King James Version – For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?
The enemy does not want you to know that in Christ you are already complete, even though in your daily life you are still under construction.
–1 Corinthians 6:9-11 New King James Version – 9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.
- Before we were saved our sins had not been washed away.
- If you don’t know your sins were washed away, you will live in fear of Hell.
- Do we have a license to sin then? NO!
- When God sanctifies us He MAKES US HOLY.
- We can’t be holy in our own strength, WE ARE MADE HOLY BY JESUS.
- Not only are we sanctified we ARE BEING SANCTIFIED.
- Don’t think you have lost your salvation if you sin.
- If you sin, repent and get back up and Christ and keep living for God.
–-1 John 2:1-6 New King James Version – 2 My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. 2 And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world. 3 Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. 4 He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him. 6 He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked.
- If you are a believer and you sin, the Holy Spirit convicts you of sin and directs you back to the right way of living.
- When conviction comes we must repent in order to get back in right standing with God.
- Sometimes God wants you to let that situation go. That doesn’t mean you won’t have the memory of the situation, it means you don’t let that memory dominate you.
- God wants us to forgive one another. There is no unforgiveness in Heaven.
- Unforgiveness doesn’t fit in Heaven.