Encouragement from Pastor Rosa…
Deuteronomy 6:7 New King James Version – You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up.
Proverbs 22:6 New King James Version – Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.
- Be committed and anchored in Jesus.
- Children are a gift from God
- The parent/child relationship should never end. Pray for each other.
- Give children what they need and not what they want.
- Teach biblical values.
- Parent them from childhood to adulthood.
- Pray for them without ceasing.
- Mothers in Christ never lose — we win and we learn.
Encouragement from Bishop Brown…
- Mothers are: Teachers, disciplinarians, cooks, counselors, nurses, chauffeurs, coaches, doctors, and prayer warriors and much more.
- But a mother can’t be a mother and a father.
- A woman can do the work of mamma and daddy, but you will not be a father.
- Only a man can teach a man how to be a man. Let the man be the man.
- Married couples should stay on one accord. Don’t disrespect the father’s instruction and vice versa.
1 John 3:18 New King James Version – “My children let us not love in word and in tongue, but in deed and truth.”
L.O.V.E. stands for…
Love is an action. Moms have a special way of communicating with their children. Moms tell the truth even if you don’t like it. Godly moms tell their children about Heaven
L. – Love is an action.
O. – Obey your mother.
V. – Value your mother. You only get one. (Unfortunately, a mother’s value goes up when she dies.)
E. – Encourage your mother.
The best time to show love is NOW.