God is a God of faith. Walk on the water of the Word of God.
- Hebrews 11:1 New King James Version – Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good testimony.
- the substance of something divinely guaranteed
- the confident expectation
- the title deed
- the conviction of their reality
- it comprehends it as fact even though it cannot be seen
- Don’t expect your physical senses to see the same thing that faith sees.
We are saved by grace through faith. Faith becomes a way of life for the believer. FAITH–DON’T LEAVE FAITH WITHOUT IT. Don’t expect the unsaved man or woman to think like you think. They don’t have the mind of Christ.
- Hebrews 11:6 New King James Version – But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that HE IS a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
You can’t please God without faith in God. Don’t expect God to reveal Himself the same way all the time. SEEK GOD diligently. He rewards the diligent. Faith should be a way of life. You must be born-again to understand faith. The bible says we can have no faith, little faith and great faith. Graduate from no faith. Don’t settle for little faith. Strive to walk in great faith.
Operate in the area where God has given you GREAT FAITH. Focus on what God has given you. Don’t try to be strong in an area God has not strengthened you. Use your faith in the area God has called you.
Little faith says, “I think God will.” How will little faith work against a big problem? Don’t season your heart with doubt. You can’t take a day off from faith–that’s the day the devil will show up. The devil hit Job, but Job kept some faith in his heart. Job said, “though He slay me, yet will I trust Him.”
Great faith trusts God–ALL THE WAY! Never underestimate the power of faith. Fight the good fight of faith.
- Matthew 8: 5-13 New King James Version – 5 Now when Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to Him, pleading with Him, 6 saying, “Lord, my servant is lying at home paralyzed, dreadfully tormented.” 7 And Jesus said to him, “I will come and heal him.” 8 The centurion answered and said, “Lord, I am not worthy that You should come under my roof. But only speak a word, and my servant will be healed. 9 For I also am a man under authority, having soldiers under me. And I say to this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and to another, ‘Come,’ and he comes; and to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.” 10 When Jesus heard it, He marveled, and said to those who followed, “Assuredly, I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel! 11 And I say to you that many will come from east and west, and sit down with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12 But the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” 13 Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you.” And his servant was healed that same hour.
When was the last time you LIVED on a word from God? Or are you living on a word from God AND something else? Do you have a backup plan for God’s Word?
- There is a time to go when Jesus says go.
- Respect the Lord’s authority.
- You cannot purchase a bottle of faith.
- But you can get a refill of faith everyday from the Lord.
- Great faith is growing faith and stands on the truth of God’s Word, not facts.
- Great faith puts ALL its faith in GOD ONLY!
- Great faith is NOT focused on feeling.
- Great faith is focused on GOD!
- One word from God can change your life.