At Victory Life Faith Center you will find a close-knit fellowship of believers who love God with all their heart, mind, soul and strength and love each other. Expect to experience the love of God and make strong connections with other committed followers of Christ every time you enter the house of the Lord. Everything we believe is based on the Holy Word of God. If the Bible says it, we believe it.OUR PASTORS:Pastors Lewis and Rosa Brown, have been married for over 25 years and have been disciples for the Lord for just as long. Pastor Lewis Brown is an anointed teacher and preacher of the Word, as well as a gifted communicator. He is a “preacher’s kid” and grew up serving the Lord in his father’s church. He has a heart for souls and longs to see all people delivered from the bondage of sin through applying the Word of God. Likewise, Pastor Rosa’s motto is “No Soul Left Behind”. Pastor Rosa Brown is anointed in prayer and healing. Her passion is evangelism (on the street or face-to-face) and prayer. They both received the call to pastor from the Lord and were led by the Holy Spirit to leave their home state of Rochester, New York and plant a church in Charlotte. They have been actively serving this body of believers ever since.
OUR VISION AND MISSION:
Victory Life Faith Center is dedicated to teaching all people the kingdom of God and to how to experience victory in life through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
“For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” 1 John 5:4, KJV
In order to fulfill this vision we must be…
- MAKING DISCIPLES equipping them through the word to become disciples of Jesus Christ.
- WALKING IN THE LOVE OF GOD “By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.” (John 13:35)
- WALKING BY FAITH “For we walk by faith and not by sight.”(2 Corinthians 5:7)
- LIVING THE WORD “You yourselves are our letter, written on our hearts, known and read by everybody.” (2 Corinthians 3:2)
- REACHING THE LOST by bringing them to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and touching the lives of all cultures, nationalities and ethnic groups. (Mark 16:15)